Comments from our course participants
Things I have learned:
- Not to be afraid of anything, to tap as it is whatever I'm feeling - even if I don't know. I'll tap and see what turns up.
- It's easy to use once you understand the basics.
- I can take control of my life and all its issues by following a very logical method.
- I have more confidence than I thought.
What people found most helpful:
- Seeing the demonstrations and assistance provided when practising ourselves.
- Knowing there is a way through issues and that I can come out the other side.
- I love the fact that I can work away with it myself, so self empowering.
- Actually seeing how it works, with a simple routine, and the follow up with Questions and Answers.
What makes EFT different from other therapies?
- It's a lot more physical, you just need to have the core issues and you don't have to talk and talk for weeks on end.
- It's easy to do once you understand the basics.
- It's so effective and simple to use.
- It's a tool to deal with problems/difficulties rather than just feeling sorry for yourself.
- EFT goes straight to the point, core issue, and works with the complex emotional blocks gently and effectively.
- EFT keeps focused on the point. It creates clarity to assist a person to get to their core issues - like a laser beam!